PowerShell Developer and Automation Architect
I am a Certified Microsoft Engineer with over 30 years of experience designing and engineering enterprise IT infrastructures and a PowerShell developer with a passion for automation. I specialize in developing automation solutions for virtualization and cloud infrastructures.
My unique background as an engineer and my developer experience allow me to bridge the gap between Windows Engineering and Software Development that is critical in the development of automation solutions.
- Infrastructure Automation Architect
- PowerShell Developer
- Windows Engineer
- Active Directory Architect
For the last few decades, a motivating passion in my career has been a continuous pursuit to innovate and develop automation solutions for Microsoft infrastructures.
As a result, I have developed solutions…
- Server Provisioning Automation
- Server Management Automation
- Desired-State-Configuration (DSC)
I have over 20 years of experience as a developer, specializing in PowerShell.
WINDOWS ENGINEER & ACTIVE DIRECTORY ARCHITECT:
Windows Server Engineer and Active Directory Architect experienced with complex, large-scale global enterprise architectures.
- Sr. Active Directory Architect
- Sr. Windows Server Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
PROCESS DESIGN, DATABASE DESIGN, AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION:
Extensive experience in developing the processes and workflows, as well as the database design, that is the foundation of the automation process.
• Process & Workflow Design
• Automation Database Design
• Conceptual Design, Technical Documentation, Work Flows, Process Flows, Data Mapping, etc.
OTHER RELEVANT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Other skills equally important in the development of automation processes that require Workflow Automation, Web Portal User Interfaces, and Automation Services.
• .NET & C# Developer
• IIS/.NET Web Application Development
• SQL Server Development